addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Girl Scout Cookies Sales begin today for my daughter's South Plainfield troop

Girl Scout Cookies Sales begin today for my daughter's South Plainfield troop

Viv
user 15381491
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 66
Hi NJAmpers,

My daughter is a Daisy Girl Scout in Kindergarten and has started selling Girl Scout Cookies today. If you are a fan of the cookies, please drop me a line if you would like to order some. They are $4 a box, and our troop is taking orders from now until until February 15th, and Cookie Deliveries/ Distribution will take place from March 18 - 28th. You only pay when you receive your cookies. A percentage of the proceeds go to my daughter's Girl Scout Troop. Please send me an email if interested. Thanks smile.

Vivian