NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › collaborate to practice?

collaborate to practice?

WS
user 10040324
Manasquan, NJ
Post #: 5
Hi, Im new to the group and printed out some of the songs on the set list. I have never played live or on stage and I would consider myself a begginer. I'm reaching out to anyone who may want to get together and practice some of the songs so I feel comfortable enough to play with other musicians. I live in Spring Lake shore area but willing to travel. Hit me up if interested in getting together to practice. Thanks, Wendy
Mark S.
msenecal
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 5
Welcome Wendy - Being uncomfortable playing in a group is understandable. I felt the same way two months ago when I joined. All my concern was for nothing. This is a great accepting group of players. If there is a song I am not comfortable playing I just don't (or play only the parts I can). With about 30 guitars playing it is easy to be anonymous. Come on out and give it shot. It is a lot of fun.

Mark S.
WS
user 10040324
Manasquan, NJ
Post #: 6
Thank-you Mark S.!! Now I'm totally stoked! I guess my anxiety is for nothing. So I'm definately going work this in my schedule as soon as I can. biggrin