addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Tee shirt update!

Tee shirt update!

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 173
Ok; anyone who has already asked me for a certain size shirt need not worry about this; I've ordered some more (2 week delivery). If you have not put in a request and would like your official NJAMP tee shirt, they can be ordered on line using this link; http://www.customink....­ The signup sheet will be open till Feb. 28, after which the delivery will be about 2 wks. They will send the items to me, and then we have to figure out how to get them to you,etc. etc. They should cost 15 to 18$ depending on the size of the order. They can't vary the color or the artwork on this order; in the future we might be able to arrange something different. You should be able to view them on the customink website code name njamppurp2. Go for it! If you want check with me B4 ordering; I may have your size already here.