addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Used Instruments at Guitar Center

Used Instruments at Guitar Center

Mark S.
msenecal
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 8
I was "just looking" at the Guitar Center in East Brunswick. They had a nice selection of used guitars. This is because they bought all the inventory from Best Buy. I didn't know Best Buy sold guitars. Obviously nobody else did either. So they don't sell guitars anymore. Guitar Center can't sell them as new even though nobody has ever owned them. Not sure if other GCs have as many.

I picked up an Ovation CC-24 with a Koa wod top for $279. I can't help myself. Too pretty to pass up.

Mark S