align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Wow, showcases!

Wow, showcases!

ice
user 14612743
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 15
Used to be that I'd log on to the NJAMP meetup site and see regular weekly meetups at Manion's. A crowd of 17 - 18 was a really good crowd. Anything over that, like 22, was a BIG crowd. These days you're lucky if you can get a seat. Now, there are any multitude of meetups: Manion's, Rolf's, NJAMP South, Metuchen, Sundays in the Park, and don't forget our sister meetup, LAMP. Did I miss something? Hard to keep track now. We've got open mics, huge parties at Bob's farm, and now showcases. SHOWCASES!!! This is amazing, and it's all because Alan put out a Craigslist ad looking for someone to jam with.

I'm so proud of Alan, Jim and FiL for what NJAMP has become. Kudos to Tommy, Ron V., Bob M., Steve Arout, Mindy, Mike and Mary for spreading the NJAMP spirit!