addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Hammer Dulcimer and more in Frenchtown tonight - Saturday May 4

Hammer Dulcimer and more in Frenchtown tonight - Saturday May 4

Mark T.
Readington, NJ
Post #: 20
Hi folks,
This is just to announce a gig I have tonight that just came together. On occasion I play with my friend Mike Pfeiffer at weddings and parties and he has a recurring gig every first Saturday of the month at the National Hotel in Frenchtown. Downstairs they have this little secondary bar called the Rathskeller and Mike makes this a rocking good fun time. I will be accompanying him this time around on hammered dulcimer, flute and my new bowed psaltery. We will just see what happens with all this.
If you happen to be around, come if you wish.

9:30 PM to past midnight? sometime here:
The Rathskeller at The National Hotel
(don't be fooled by the open mike part of the URL - that page just shows everything)
Directions for the GPS: 31 Race Street, Frenchtown, NJ 08825

All the best,
Mark Toman
"All I Want To Do Is Play"