addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › FiL With Friends @ The Coffee House in Edison, Sunday 5/19

FiL With Friends @ The Coffee House in Edison, Sunday 5/19

FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 254
Hey all,

"Reso" Ron V and I, along with friend-of-NJAMP Lane Gingrich will be playing at The Coffee House (931 Amboy Ave., Edison, NJ) this Sunday from 6-9 pm. It's a comfortable, cozy place to sip your coffee and enjoy the music.

- FiL
Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 134
Oh boy, now I have to dress nice and prepare a set list!!!!

resoRon
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 256
It was great to see so many NJAMPers at the Coffee House tonight! It was a fun night for me. I hope you all enjoyed it too. It's a cool little place, with lots of potential.

The next FiL With Friends will be on June 2, and will feature Bob Cole and Brian Kelleher.

- FiL
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 184
Hey Gang! Went (along with a bunch of our best usual suspects) to hang at this Coffee House and listen to Fil and Friends; thank heaven I did; what a great way to spend a Sunday evening; good music, great company, and the food and the coffee and the ambience are just dandy! This should be a regular haunt! And... while I'm on the subject...had a really nice night with Joe H and Jim and Gary and a bunch of very talented people at the Cafe' Z on Saturday; again, some really good players in many different genres, and they even have a house poet (who I, frankly, think is eminently cool!) Very worth the drive! Thanks, Gary!
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 185
PS; so get your buns off the couch and get out there! There's really good stuff goin' on!