NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Upcoming performances at the Watchung Arts Center

Upcoming performances at the Watchung Arts Center

Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 88
I just started a new job, at the Watchung Arts Center. There are a couple concerts coming up that I think NJAMPers might enjoy:
This Friday, October 25: Jonathn Ashe -- don't know anything about him other than what's on the website.
Friday, November 8: 3Stones --- used to be part of String Fever, a local bluegrass group that I've known for a long time. Highly recommended!
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 89
Just wanted to remnd everyone about this Friday's show at the Watchung Arts Center.
3Stones is a bluegrass (and more) band that I'm sure NJAMPers will enjoy. I've been a fan and friend of their previous band, String Fever, for many years.
Those of you with working bands might also want to consider the WAC as a venue for your own performances. Contact me at wacenter@optonline.net­ and I'll pass your info on to the people that handle the bookings.