NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Been There Done That kick off Ice's Picks at the Old Franklin Schoolhouse

Been There Done That kick off Ice's Picks at the Old Franklin Schoolhouse

ice
user 14612743
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 34
Been There Done That (John Montalbano, Rich Volk, Dave Harrison and Dave Barkovitch) kick off the first Ice's Picks at the Old Franklin Schoolhouse in Metuchen on Sunday, Nov. 10th at 6:30 p.m.

Ice's Picks band for this show includes: Dave Barkovitch, Dave Harrison, Darryl Clark, Steve Lupin and Ice. Really, we should call this event "BARKOVITCH NIGHT." I'm just a singing sidekick. ;)

Folks, please come and support your fellow NJAMPers so we can have continued bookings here. This is a wonderful new venue where we can play all styles of music, have sets over one hour, and share in the proceeds! The place is not too big, not too small, and the sound is great. Plus, it would be nice to see BIL (the Borough Improvement League) book some NJAMP bands at their other events.

I placed some pics and video in the NJAMP subfolder "Schoolhouse PA and stage."
Carolyn B.
user 13626813
Roselle Park, NJ
Post #: 5
I will be there. Can't wait to see you all perform. I am sure it will be grand.
Viv
user 15381491
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 72
I will be there....should be fun. biggrin