addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › 500 Members !!!

500 Members !!!

jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 113
Who would have thought ...our little gathering once a month ( IN THE PARK) would become this: 500 !![/b]
angelo
user 11393383
Newcastle, ME
Post #: 77
Such a monumentous number only speaks to the outstanding leadership of the organizers!
Congratulations Al, Fil, Jim and Tom...three cheers for NJAMP! Long may you run! Great job!
Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 168
Brings to mind some songs...
500 Miles
500 bottles of beer on the wall
Wendy
user 7231531
Highland Park, NJ
Post #: 3
Ha! We just played "500 Miles" (PP&M, not Proclaimers) at Mannion's two nights ago, and someone played it last night at the Minstrel open stage. It's following us....
Bill W.
user 33738282
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 4
Funny thing.....I just had my 500th beer at Mannion's. Small World
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 283
It's been quite amazing to watch Alan and Jim's little baby grow! Who knows where NJAMP will be in another year!

Long may we run!

- FiL
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 103
This is a so awesome momentous occasion. 500 members. I continue to be amazed at how the beginning started with 2. Jim and Alan . From their ideas and recommendations we continue to bring fun and music back into the lives of so many. Fil we have you to thank for the awesome work you do for our music folders.

John Lennon in one word describes NJAMP
IMAGINE
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 208
Hey; should we get an electoral vote or something? That's a lotta people!
Carolyn B.
user 13626813
Roselle Park, NJ
Post #: 11
Wow! 500 Incredible! But not surprising. This group has special people, special energy, so much talent, and people want to be a part of it! and I for one am so happy and honored to express my music with all of you and to learn and grow in my guitar skills. OK Enough Mush!! Thanks you guys,
da N.
user 12525508
Califon, NJ
Post #: 49
NJAMP...Long may you run !!! Congrats to the vision of Alan, Jim and all the others that made this happen. The group, and it's many spin-offs have made a real difference in people's enjoyment of music, created new friends and sometimes evolved into life changes for some. I can honestly say, and I think I speak for many, that I've become a better player/singer, etc. because of being exposed to so many tunes. Hooray!