align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Dorothy Blain (Randy's Mom)

Dorothy Blain (Randy's Mom)

Ed A.
user 9667353
Toms River, NJ
Post #: 11
Sorry to report the passing of Randy's Mom recently, she passes peacefully with Randy by her side holding her hand. The family is keeping the services private at this time. Her obituary can be seen on the website for Memorial Funeral Home in Fanwood. The family will be holding a public ceremony on March 20 at the Watchung Ave. Presbyterian Church in N. Plainfield NJ. Information will be given at that time. Rest in peace , Mom
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 284
I have many great memories of her being around at NJAMP events. She was quite a lady. She will be missed. My heart goes out to Randy and everyone who was touched by her presence.

- FiL
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 209
A sad farewell to a great lady; blessings for her and her family. We will miss her!
jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 114
To our good friend Randy, I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mom was a wonderful lady and will be missed by many.
ice
user 14612743
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 40
My deepest regrets Randy. Mom was an extraordinary woman. It never ceased to amaze me how she stayed up with us till the wee hours of the morning. Her smile, warmth and good humor will always be remembered. She will be missed.
angelo
user 11393383
Newcastle, ME
Post #: 78
Dear Randy,
Please accept my sincerest condolences. I have so many wonderful memories of Mom, she was definitely one of NJAMP'S biggest fans! The one memory that stands out the most is when she wowed us with a song,in her amazing voice, one evening at Ed and Laine's house. Indeed, she will be missed.
Carolyn B.
user 13626813
Roselle Park, NJ
Post #: 12
so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. Randy, you and your family are in my prayers.
da N.
user 12525508
Califon, NJ
Post #: 50
God bless your mom Randy. It was always a special treat when you brought her to an NJAMP event. We'll all miss her, and you are in our thoughts.