NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › NJAMP on Facebook

NJAMP on Facebook

FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 287
NJAMP's official Facebook page is https://www.facebook....­. We will use this page to promote our Showcase Nights, so you can invite your friends and family. We will also use this as an alternate conduit of information when meetup.com is down. If you are on Facebook, please like the page and make sure your settings are set to notify you of updates.
Bob
user 9319678
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 116
LMFAO!!!! Gee Phil, what a great idea!!!! I guess it's too bad for me that I caught so much grief for doing this very thing 3 years ago from you a few other members. I am expecting public apologies from all of you.
Gary O.
GaryONeill
Rahway, NJ
Post #: 71
I too made this suggestion a while back
da N.
user 12525508
Califon, NJ
Post #: 51
Now, now fellas...No fighting for creative honors here ;).
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 288
This is actually different than what was created before. This is a Facebook page not a FB group, and that difference is key. A FB page keeps the main conversation on the meetup site. It's more of a place to disseminate information when meetup is down, or when we have events we want to public to come to, such as the Showcase Nights.

Bob, I applaud your vision, but what you created wasn't what NJAMP needed. Now that we have specific needs, we were able to create something that addressed them without diluting the community we've developed here on the meetup site.

- FiL
charlie p.
user 14169483
Morganville, NJ
Post #: 36
once again, - thanks FiL -
charlie