addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › new song suggestion

new song suggestion

jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 9
Hi folks, I just want to suggest the song "you've really got a hold" by the Beatles. good tune , I do it in "C". jim
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 5
Wonderful song. The Beatles cover it in A but for this song Smokey is 'the man'. So lets do it in C. If I have the time I'll try and post a lead sheet.
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 10
Great, thx, hope you had a wonderful trip. See you thurs. jim