align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Possible Indoor Venue: Mannion's in Somerville

Possible Indoor Venue: Mannion's in Somerville

Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 18
Jim and I had dinner last night at Mannion's Irish Pub in Somerville. They seamed receptive to the idea of us having our acoustic meetiups there. They have delicious food, a nice selection of beer and a warm pub atmosphere.

I need to get them to confirm before I can schedule the next meetup, but I am currently thinking Thursday, January 7th around 6 or 6:30.

-Alan
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 19
Just a quick update. I haven't been able to get in touch with the Manager at Mannion's. She didn't call me back yesterday and she's off today. Hopefully I'll be able to confirm a date tomorrow evening.
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 4
Thanks for working on this, Alan. If we do get to play there, I'll have to post a couple of Irish songs we can do.
A former member
Post #: 3
Alan - Do they have a "private" room or area for us or are we also the evenings entertainment??
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 18
Alan, we are definitely not the evenings entertainment. however, the place has a separate dining room and bar area. I think we would b in the dining area, off to the rear of the room. I believe they have private rooms but, we did not discuss them. jim