NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › set list for the next meeting

set list for the next meeting

A former member
Post #: 1
I just added a song by U2. In the spirit of those who drank some Guiness, I put in the sheets from an Irish band.
Jennifer
singerplayer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 174
If I change from maybe to a yes, I'd like to do my Sailing song I was supposed to last week but I couldn't make it.
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 1
We have 6 songs (from 2 members) in our set list for the next meeting. Please, if you will be attending the meeting, list 2 - 3 songs from our file of songs (or post a new song) so they may be included in our set list. Look forward to seeing & playing with everyone, jim
anyone wanna try "Don't think twice it's all right"? It's classic early Dylan'but the PPm version would suit a big group well! And how about "It Ain"t Me, Babe"?,Bob cole
Jennifer
singerplayer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 175
I want to do Sailing Down My Golden River since I missed doing it last time. Sorry if I'm being repetitive.
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 31
No problem Jennifer

I want to do Sailing Down My Golden River since I missed doing it last time. Sorry if I'm being repetitive.

jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 26
My choices for this weeks set list: Reason to Believe, Knocken on Heavens door & Danny's song.
Bob
user 9319678
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 10
Jim is going for the triple crown!! Great choices!! I wish I could make it but I wouldn't mind trying these again when I get back. I used to finger pick Danny's Song, and did a cross pick style for Reason to Believe. See you in a couple of weeks.
jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 27
Bob, all i can say is : you have very good taste !! lol (: , hope you get back to the meetings very soon. jim
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 10
I'll go with these three:

Mother & Child Reunion
Brown-Eyed Girl
Long Black Veil

- FiL
jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 40
Here are my picks for the metting on 4/1.
Wonderful World
Kansas City
Dont think twice, it''s all right.
looking forward to seeing everyone and playing some good tunes. jim