NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Trip to Martin factory.

Trip to Martin factory.

jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 34
I just went on the Martin website, they are only open Mon - Fri from 8 am - 5 pm. My schedule can be flexible, I am able to go whenever is most convenient for the group. What would be a good day & time for everyone else?
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 35
If it's a got to be a weekday, I prefer Friday so I can make it a three day weekend.
Joe B.
Rider65
Gladstone, NJ
Post #: 8
I just went on the Martin website, they are only open Mon - Fri from 8 am - 5 pm. My schedule can be flexible, I am able to go whenever is most convenient for the group. What would be a good day & time for everyone else?

Hey Jim, My schedule is flexible also. Whatever works for the group. And if your driving I'm sure we'll get there in record time. I'm not sure if there would be time for a side trip to The Nazareth Music Center. I was told they have a great selection of Martins at unbeatable prices.
jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 38

Hey Jim, My schedule is flexible also. Whatever works for the group. And if your driving I'm sure we'll get there in record time. I'm not sure if there would be time for a side trip to The Nazareth Music Center. I was told they have a great selection of Martins at unbeatable prices.

I am looking at either Friday March 25 th or Friday April 9th. that would be off weeks for the group, any thoughts on either of these days? I'm sure we can plan the trip to include the Nazareth Music Ctr. (never been there, good store?). Sounds like we could all get in trouble there!! lol.
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 43
I believe the Friday is March 26th which is ok for me. April 9th I can't make, I have a conference in Philadelphia that day.
angelo
user 11393383
Newcastle, ME
Post #: 2
I agree...Friday would be preferable. Thanks! Ange
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 5
I'm taking 3 days off from my census job next week, so probably wouldn't be able to take another day off on the 26th. So, I'd prefer the April date. I work from 8:30 to 11:30, so if you do it on the 26th, I could probably "meet up" with you later in the day.
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 44
According to the Martin website tours are given at regular intervals between 11:00 am and 2:30 pm. If we plan to take the tour at 1pm or 1:30 you should be able to make it. The factory is a little over an hour from Bridgewater.
Bob
user 9319678
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 11
Oh Great!!! Just what I need to hear. Martin guitars at discounted prices!!! Gentlemen make sure I leave home WITHOUT my American Express card!!! Either way I'm in, I've been wanting to do this for a while now I have a reason!!
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 15
I won't be able to get April 9 off, but March 26 is probably doable.

- FiL