addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › April Fools Meetup-

April Fools Meetup-

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 9
No fair! There were some really good songs on that setlist! I'm really bummed I missed it! I"ve been itching to try "Can't Find My Way Home", and "Mad World" is really great, though I never did it before."America" is such a great song,and that arrangement of it is soo much easier to play than the one I've been struggling with for years. Sounds like the Martin Adventure was very worthwhile, too. See you on Tax Day(cringe)!