addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Next Field Trip?

Next Field Trip?

FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 22
What do you guys think about taking a ride out to Staten Island sometime to visit Mandolin Brothers? Great place to look at and play tons of guitars. (And a few ukes!)
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 46
i like it
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 47
Sounds good to me.

For those who don't know Mandolin Brothers is a store with the best selection of fine instruments. It could possibly have the best selection in the country, certainly of any store I've visited. They also probably have some guitars that cost more than your car, no matter what car you drive.
Joe B.
Rider65
Gladstone, NJ
Post #: 10
I like it to!
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 3
What do you guys think about taking a ride out to Staten Island sometime to visit Mandolin Brothers? Great place to look at and play tons of guitars. (And a few ukes!)

Cool if it can be on a weekend even better . Its tough during the work week

angelo
user 11393383
Newcastle, ME
Post #: 5
Sounds like fun! Let's talk about a date.
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 23
They're not open on Sundays, so if we do a weekend, it will have to be a Saturday.

These are possible dates in April and May:

4/17 (that's this Saturday)
5/1
5/22

Let me know if any of those dates work for any of you.

- FiL
Joe B.
Rider65
Gladstone, NJ
Post #: 11
Any of these days are good for me. If it is Saturday, the earlier the better.
Should be less traffic on Saturday also.
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 48
4/17 I think is good for me.
5/1 I'm busy
5/22 is OK earlier in the day, I have other plans for the evening.
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 48
I might have to miss this trip. My softball season starts this Saturday. I possibly could be last minute in the event of a rainout. You may want to include a trip into the city to Rudy's and Manny's, historical music stores.