addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Listen to the songs on our list

Listen to the songs on our list

Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 13
I'm trying to create a page on my web site with links to some of the songs on our list. Once I get better at using the web page editor, I'll try to add more songs and organize them in some reasonable fashion. Let me know if there are any particular songs I should add now.

Is there a better way I can do this, i.e. add a page to our meetup site?
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 50
Meetup doesn't give you a way to build arbitrary pages. If you just need a page with links you could use google docs (which is free) and lets you edit with a word processor like tool and publish as a web page. Google docs is how I put up the SetList. We can link any page from this site using the 'Our Sponsors' area.

Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 51
I have added a third column on our set list that lets you listen to the song. Is this the kind of thing your talking about?
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 49
I have added a third column on our set list that lets you listen to the song. Is this the kind of thing your talking about?

Thats awsome, thx Alan.
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 8
Great Thanx Alan