addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Set list for May 8 in the park

Set list for May 8 in the park

Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 15
I've just uploaded "Ohio" and "Find the Cost of Freedom".
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 55
I have added them to the setlist.

I've just uploaded "Ohio" and "Find the Cost of Freedom".

Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 11
Hey Hey Everyone Lookin forward to May 9 My song selections are Sloop John B , Wild World, Kansas City all from our song list. hope to see everyone there. Lets Rock and a little Roll too!!!biggrin
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 56
I've added your songs to the list. For Kansas City there are lots over different versions. I've added my personal favorite to the listen link.