NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Setlist for "The Ultimate Meetup at Mannion's (How's that, Alan?)

Setlist for "The Ultimate Meetup at Mannion's (How's that, Alan?)

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 27
Every time I try to post setlist requests it looks like I'm requesting stuff for the April 29th session... what am I doing wrong?Anyway, can I ask for a re-do of Wagon Wheel, and Susie Call (if Joe's there)? I can't figure out how to properly transcribe "Please Come to Boston", but I can print up a bunch of copies of the version that Tom found, and I'll look on Chordie,too to see what that one's like. Also, I really think "I Shall Be Released" oughta be on the permanent list; it's one of the best slow songs we do..
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 63
Songs have been added to the playlist
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 37
Bob, you didn't do anything wrong. The setlist pages was just linking to the wrong thread.

I updated the link on the setlist page so it goes to this thread, instead of the April 29 thread.

- FiL
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 21
Hi everyone
My song choices are
The Voice - Moody Blues , Will You Love Me Tommorrow--- Jerry Goffin/Carole King
and Under The Boardwalk--- Young/Resnicksmile
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 20
We were about to do "Runaway" at the "Penultimate ..." when my guitar stop functioning. Let's try it at the "Ultimate ...". Also I'd like to do "Desperado" and "Let It Be Me".
Variax seems to be broken again, so I'll be bringing the Ovation, but I'll think I'll throw a battery in it and run it through the amp, so it can be heard over all the steel strings.
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 39
My picks for this week:

Niteclub
Long Black Veil
Cecilia

- FiL
jim
user 8203581
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 51
ok, here are my choices this week: america, friend of the devil, reason to believe.
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 64
All request submitted to date are in the playlist