align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Johnson Park meetup

Johnson Park meetup

Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 3
I'm so glad I decided to attend, one of your members found me on Craigslist. Too bad I lost 30 minutes trying to find the right gazebo, LOL. The group is relaxed and friendly. I can't wait for the next park gathering. I'd like to also bring my lap steel if I can get a battery amp from one of my buddies. I was hoping to do The Weight before I had to go. Wow, first jam and I had 2 solos!!!! Can I add an instrumental to a set list, I'd love to do Sleepwalk?

Thanks, Ron
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 43
Glad to have you on board, Ron! I've never tried to play "Sleepwalk", but it is one of my all-time favorite instrumentals.
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 31
I'm so glad I decided to attend, one of your members found me on Craigslist. Too bad I lost 30 minutes trying to find the right gazebo, LOL. The group is relaxed and friendly. I can't wait for the next park gathering. I'd like to also bring my lap steel if I can get a battery amp from one of my buddies. I was hoping to do The Weight before I had to go. Wow, first jam and I had 2 solos!!!! Can I add an instrumental to a set list, I'd love to do Sleepwalk?

Thanks, Ron
Hey Ron; you play great! Come to some more!
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 26
Hi Ron
I believe that was me that found you on the Craiglist Ad . I am so glad you enjoy the group and look forward to your future attendance. The Resonantor added mucho flavor to the sounds

Great to have you on board

Regards
Tomtongue