addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Setlist Requests for 7/1/10 Meetup

Setlist Requests for 7/1/10 Meetup

Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 67
Put your requests for the July 1st meetup in this thread.
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 32
More Niteclub! More Isobel! More Susie Call! Moremoremore!I won't back down!And sooner or later can we do some pensive old folk songs? Just name 'em!
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 27
Be My Baby The Ronettes uploading it now

BlueBerry Hill Fats Domino

Rock Around the Clock (Bill Hailey)
Dan S.
user 12348133
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 2
Hi all-
I would like to play "Imagine" by John Lennon and "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"
Thanks,Dan
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 44
Hello Mary Lou
I Hear Them All