addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › More stuff for the files; (I'm sorry, Alan! It just came over me!)

More stuff for the files; (I'm sorry, Alan! It just came over me!)

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 42
So I was on my way to a horse show at 5:00 A.M. on one of those blazing hot days, and the sun was burning in the sky...(no, no, you guys won't like that one!) but it was also rising like a ...Red Rubber Ball! I think a lot of people don't know it was written by the immortal Paul Simon, even though it was first recorded by The Cyrcle (sic?).