align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › I'm offering lap steel lessons

I'm offering lap steel lessons

Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 12
If you'd like to expand your playing skills to include something different, this might be for you. The nut can be raised on most guitars and retuned to open E. If you have a second guitar this would be ideal as it might be a hassle to keep switching it back. I'm in Metuchen and would come to your location if it's not too far. There's always the possibility of meeting somewhere. Lessons will be $30/hour. I can also do 30/45 minutes. You will need to buy a bar and some finger picks. I can make you a bone nut or they sell metal extenders for under $10 that go right over the existing nut. Email me if you want to discuss it further.

Ron