align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NJ/PA/NY 20-30's OUT & ABOUT Message Board › Post Poned: Starry Night at Sheep Hill Observatory-Sept. 30th

Post Poned: Starry Night at Sheep Hill Observatory-Sept. 30th

Melanie
user 11360465
Group Organizer
Montclair, NJ
Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to announce that this event has been post poned to next Fri. Sept. 30th due to weather conditions. I hate to have to post pone this event again with a great turnout but it looks like the weather is just not in our favor this time around. I was hoping for a last minuet miracle & not be too hasty in post poning for a chance of a clear night.

I'm going to keep trying & hope for the best for next Fri., if not, Sat. Oct. 1st (new Rain Date)

In lu of The Observatory for this Fri. Sept. 23, I'm keeping our dessert plans & will be at Mara's Cafe in Denville at 8:30pm if anyone would like to join me? .....Followed by a possible movie. We can discuss over coffee!
I'll be wearing a long black sweater (cell# 973-865-1215).
http://www.marascafe.com/­
(See More details in event on parking etc.)

Please update your RSVP for next Fri.

Thanks & hopefully I will see you soon.
Cheers,
Melanie

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/NJ-PA-NY-OUT-ABOUT/events/29635351/­

When: Friday, September 30, 2011 8:30 PM

Where: Sheep Hill Observatory
End of Ross Dr.
Boonton, NJ 07005
(973) 335-5990

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.