NJ/PA/NY 20-30's OUT & ABOUT Message Board › POSTPONED: Starry Night at Sheep Hill Observatory - 10/28

POSTPONED: Starry Night at Sheep Hill Observatory - 10/28

Melanie
user 11360465
Group Organizer
Montclair, NJ
Hello Everyone,

Looks like with all this rain we've been getting lately, we're unfortunately going to have to postpone this event for another time. The forecast is not looking good for this Friday & Saturday. I'm hoping by the end of October we will finally have a break & have better luck!

New Date: Fri. Oct. 28th. Please see event details for any updates & change your RSVP. You have plenty of time to do so.

In the mean time, I have a couple of Fun events lined up for this month & next so, keep an eye out! I'll be sending those out shortly.

If you have any event ideas, suggestions or comments, I am open to them. Please feel free to share them with me via e-mail or you can post your event ideas on the group page.

I'm also looking for Organizers!! Anyone interested? I'm open to anything or you have a specific interest or event you'd like to organize, please send me an e-mail.

Thank you & I look forward to seeing you at a future event!

Cheers,
Melanie

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/NJ-PA-NY-OUT-ABOUT/events/29635351/­

When: Friday, October 28, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Sheep Hill Observatory
End of Ross Dr.
Boonton, NJ 07005
(973) 335-5990

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.