addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ/PA/NY 20-30's OUT & ABOUT Message Board › PLS READ: Observatory Tonight!

PLS READ: Observatory Tonight!

Melanie
user 11360465
Group Organizer
Belvidere, NJ
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to inform you after looking at the weather forecast, there is a prediction of anywhere between 25% - 50% cloud cover tonight which may make it difficult to Observe the sky. I'm still going & the members of the Observatory are going to be there in-case it doesn't turn out to be so bad. I will leave it up to you if you want to take the chance & make the trip. If anything, we can still go to Mara's Cafe.
This will probably be the last Observatory event I'll post till the spring.

Looking forward to seeing you there or at a future event!

Melanie