addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ/PA/NY 20-30's OUT & ABOUT Message Board › Kayaking Event Changed

Kayaking Event Changed

A former member
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the severe weather conditions predicted for Saturday, Melanie and I have decided to change the date of the kayaking event to Sunday July 28th. We were hoping the forecast would change but the chance of thunderstorms is now 70% with heavy rain and frequent lightening. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that you will all be able to make the new date. If you are unable to attend next Sunday, please make sure to change your RSVP. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

Faith and Melanie