addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ/PA/NY 20-30's OUT & ABOUT Message Board › PLEASE NOTE: Tonight-Starry Night at Sheep Hill Observatory

PLEASE NOTE: Tonight-Starry Night at Sheep Hill Observatory

Melanie
user 11360465
Group Organizer
Montclair, NJ
Hello All,
Just a few things...
Looks like the weather will be in our favor tonight! Mostly clear with maybe a few patchy clouds.
- The temperatures will be in the 20's so please dress WARM! Bundle up in layers, including your legs. I wear thermals which really help. Hat, scarf, gloves!
Donations - If we all pitch in a few extra dollars towards donations for the Observatory, I can pick up some Hot Chocolate, coffee and other refreshments from Dunkin Donuts to help keep us warm! ;-) (Suggested donation $5.00/person)
Directions - Please don't forget to read the directions in the event when you get to the end of Ross Drive
Thank you & look forward to seeing you tonight,
Melanie

For more info.
http://www.meetup.com/NJ-PA-NY-OUT-ABOUT/events/147182822/­
When: Friday, November 29, 2013 7:30 PM
Where: Sheep Hill Observatory
End of Ross Dr.
Boonton, NJ 07005
(973) 335-5990
suggested donation: $5.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.