NJConnect Message Board › Seeking Front End Developer for Fashion Brand in NYC
NYC-based luxury fashion brand looking to hire a front end web developer for e-commerce. We are a lean team that thrives on analytics and data. We need someone who can own the front-end technology and deliver a brilliant user experience that drives sales.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and modify websites and email campaigns.
- Optimize front-end architecture, for site performance and maximum e-commerce conversion, across multiple platforms (web, mobile, & tablet).
- Research and utilize emerging front-end technology in order to achieve e-commerce objectives.
- Daily QA of e-commerce storefront to prevent and address critical interruptions in the customer shopping experience.
- Work with Web, Marketing, and Communication teams to develop custom experiences on social media channels.
- Provide technical assistance to multiple teams to ensure timely execution of merchandise and content updates of the e-commerce storefront.
- Monitor analytics to identify areas of improvement; provide technical recommendations that will drive e-commerce sales and increase brand visibility.
- 3+ years experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience developing on enterprise e-commerce platforms (e.g. ATG, Demandware, GSI).
- Working knowledge in customizing front-end experiences on social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Tumblr, Wordpress)
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for web production.
- Experience using code versioning tools (e.g. Subversion, Git) and bug tracking applications (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira)
- Familiarity integrating third party APIs (e.g. Google Merchant Center, Facebook, Twitter)
- Familiarity with XML for data manipulation and import/export processes
- Familiarity with analytics systems (e.g. Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics)
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Analytic strength and strong problem solving skills.
Send a resume and salary requirements to t.sullivan [ at ] dvf.com.
Please provide a link to code samples, a portfolio, a GitHub profile, or anything else that you'd like to share.