add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New Jersey Make Mine a Million $ Business Meetup Message Board › Referral fee paid

Referral fee paid

A former member
Post #: 1
I recently started a new driving school in Randolph. I have many years experience as a teacher as do all my instructors. I was also a Director of another school for 14 years. I hope parents look at website to view our credentials and not pass us up as not a good idea to choose a "new" school feeling there is not enough longevity. My question is to you if your a parent would it deter you from choosing us?
Also another question as a business owner yourself, do you think it's advisable to suggest to clients that if they refer another student would you reward with cash or is it better to offer a free service?