|Sent on:||Friday, May 25, 2012 9:04 PM|
Good Evening Friends,
I want to thank everyone who participates in the group to make it a success. We have a very unique group of friends (over 1,300 strong) who go out of our way to help each other, every day…something that everyone should be proud of. I myself are very proud of the work we do and thankful to be part of this group. Thank you.
Our group has grown greatly in the last year in numbers and geographic range. As a result we;
1. Continue to hold monthly support meetings, at Sportszone 34 (Prime 34) in Matawan (Monmouth County) but it will now be held on Wednesday nights, for the summer.
2. Added another monthly support meeting at Stoney Brook Grille in North Branch (Somerset County) which is also held Wednesday nights.
3. Are beginning a bi-lingual (Spanish/English) monthly support meeting in Newark (Essex County).
4. Are beginning a weekly Coffee with Friends meeting in Union (Union County)
These efforts will increase the options and outlets available to better serve our members and fulfill our mission.
I am reaching out to our entire membership for help with the following;
1. Help is needed in Newark (Essex County) for anyone who is bi-lingual and would like to be part of a greatly needed outlet for this community.
2. Help is needed in Union County for anyone who would like to participate and share hosting duties for a weekly Coffee with Friends meeting. Similar to the weekly event we have in North Branch (Somerset County) on Tuesday nights and Conversations with Friends in Freehold (Monmouth County)
3. Help in hosting social events on Friday and Saturday nights. This will help fulfill our motto... “No one has to be alone, unless they want to be”.
I encourage everyone, to help host an event, help in the monthly support meeting or be a friend to a new member. We have had
couple of hundred members, who no longer need to take advantage of our support meetings, but I ask you to come back to
group and lend a helping hand.
Please email me with any comments, suggestions or if you would like to help with the above.
Thank you very much for your participation and continued support and making us The New Jersey Successful Divorce Support Group.
Thank you so very much for all your recent well wishes and condolences for me and my family.
Our mission is to provide Compassion, Friendship and Fellowship to Individuals who are contemplating, in or completed the divorce process. We fulfill this mission through; Planned Events, Monthly Support Meetings, Outings, Discussion Boards, Resource Guidance and Individual Coaching.