The New Jersey Successful Divorce Support Group Message Board › Employment Support and Opportunities - Discuss and Post

Employment Support and Opportunities - Discuss and Post

A former member
Post #: 2
Employment Support and Opportunities - Discuss and Post

Due to the state of Economy our friends could use support, guidance, referrals or advice on getting a new job. This discussion board is established to discuss and post;

a. Resume Writing Support
b. Available Employment Opportunities (Part Time/Full Time/Temporary) or Opportunities Sought.
c. Post Links to Resumes
d. Referrals and links to other resources

A former member
Post #: 10
I hope I am utilizing the Discussion Board the appropriate way.

I wanted to let the group know that in addition to a full time job I recently joined DOVE Chocolate Discoveries as an Independent DOVE Chocolatier. This means I conduct at home chocolate tasting parties. You have all heard of pampered Chef parties and the like right? Well its, the same idea only sweeter.

The HOLIDAYS are fast approaching and I am looking for Ladies who would be interested in earning Free Chocolate by hosting a Chocolate Tasting Party! Chocolate Martinis anyone? It makes a great fun Girls night out. Plus we have many products for $20.00 or less which would make fabulous and unique holiday gifts. Your Guests will learn about how to entertain, give gifts, and make beautiful and delicious homemade treats all while tasting samples of many of our YUMMY products..like Cinnamon dusted Almonds, brownies, Chocolate Mousse, Sugar free candies, BBQ Sauce and of course Chocolate Martinis! Everyone loves our parties, after all it revolves around DOVE chocolate! Our Products consist of Fabulous drinks, instant gratification treats, easy to prepare desserts/baking mixes, and professional candy making tools. All of our products feature the premium quality of the DOVE Chocolate you know and love!

Plus When you host a Tasting Party in October you get our Savory Bundle (Sweet 'n' Spicy Cocoa Rub, Chocolate Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette and Sweet 'n' Smoky Chocolate BBQ Sauce) with three exclusive recipe cards for FREE! That's a $28 value!

Or perhaps you might be interested in earning a few extra $ yourself.
I would be more than happy to discuss the DOVE Opportunity with you as well.

Please check out my website www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com\kelle­ymcgrath
or call me at 732-232-7056
or email me at ifallforchocolate@aol.com if you would like more information or would like to schedule a party today!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to ALL!!
Tom
user 16085611
Asbury Park, NJ
Post #: 2
I am a professional recruiter for a staffing and recruiting firm focused in Finance and Accounting. I do handle some administrative roles as well. If you are looking to hire, or looking for a position yourself feel free to reach out to me.
Lois
user 12117134
East Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 3
Tom,
I am currently out of work and I have administrative experience. How can I reach you?
Lois
Robin S
user 12195512
Freehold, NJ
Post #: 6
Hey guys know I haven't been around for a while. I was working Nonstop for awhile. Unfortunately due to the down economy the business I work for has cut down their hours. Still work all weekend long but looking for a job with hours during the week Monday through Friday. I can do almost anything. Have worked as an office manager/sales for optometric practice. Presently working as a receptionist/ admin assistant. Have also had experience working as a case manager for the developmentally disabled. Looking for a job near freehold NJ. If you know of anything please contact me. -- Robin. Thanks

A former member
Post #: 27
Robin just asked me to post this.

We are looking for a customer service expert who is really experienced and incredible on the phones. If anyone is interested please have them come in to fill out an application and ask for Tony Schiavone. Tell him Robin Schiff sent you and you are a member of my group. The phone # is below but they prefer in person applications with a resume. Our address is 532 Monmouth Road Clarksburg NJ 08510 and we are right down the road from Six Flags Great Adventure