addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Jersey Divorce Support Group Message Board › WELCOME TO WHEREVER YOU ARE - GET IN THE GAME OF YOUR LIFE

WELCOME TO WHEREVER YOU ARE - GET IN THE GAME OF YOUR LIFE

A former member
I just wanted to reach out and say hello to everyone in the group and let you all know how much I appreciate and value each and every one of you - There was a time when I knew everyone in the group and now that we are over 1000 members strong I have to rely on sending e-mails and receiving e-mails for those of you that I do not get the pleasure to meet in person - As we begin the next five years of this group I see us growing and expanding and having new leaders step up to make the group grow into areas of New Jersey and even NY and PA that we do not have meetings at the present time like Bergen County and Sussex County - Remember ANYONE can suggest a meeting and host one so go for it!

As many of prepare for todays Super Bowl game to root for our team I am reminded of something I learned a long time ago and it will help many of you to understand that divorce is not the end of your life it is like HALFTIME in a football game and you have your second half of your life to live but it is up to you to get in the game and make things happen - No matter how hard life hits you you need to keep getting back up and stumble forward and stay positive and do the right things and work hard at your goals and dreams

WELCOME all of you to WHEREVER you are and understand that we all share the same feelings of being alone and wondering how did I get here. Lean on your children and your family and friends and use this group to help you get thru this divorce process and then start the healing process as you understand you attract into your life what you think about most just keep believing in yourself and make it happen.

Coach Joe