align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The New Jersey Successful Divorce Support Group Message Board › Update Profiles and answer questions

Update Profiles and answer questions

A former member
Hello everyone - I hope your summer is going well - I have added a few profile questions and wanted to ask that each of you take some time over the next week and update your profile so that we can get a better feel for where most of our almost 1500 newly single members are in their divorce process so that we can better plan events - We want to make sure that everyone understands the two step mission of this group - FIRST to help you get thru the diovrce process - SECOND to help you begin your newly single life by offering events to help you get out of the house - YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ALONE - We want to ask those of you who have been helped by the group to try to make it back to our Wed night support meetings in Monmouth, Union and Somerset counties - They are every three weeks and we can use your help to pass along valuable insights into the process for those going thru it - PAY IT FORWARD

Thanks Coach Joe :)

P.S. Hope you like the new SunFlower background - Imagine this song playing "I can see clearly now the rain has gone .....IT's gonna be a BRIGHT BRIGHT SUN SHINY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Stay Positive my friends