addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Jersey Divorce Support Group Message Board › FROM 250 to 1500 in 36 months - AMAZING

FROM 250 to 1500 in 36 months - AMAZING

A former member
CONGRATS to the five members who joined our group today to push over 1500 members - It is amazing to me that 3 years ago we had 250 Total members and in 36 months we have grown 500% - The word is out and we are growing and we have support meetings every three weeks in Union, Monmouth and Somerset Counties - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ALONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO - Come on out and get adivce and support and make new friends and begin a new chapter in your life with people who "GET" what you are going thru - Use the discussion boards and get involved in your "NEWLY SINGLE" Life!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Joe

I was at the the "Celebrate July Birthdays" last night and had the pleasure to meet one of our newest members "Marion". She was such a plesant person to talk with and I know she will really enjoy beinging in our group. And now all the new members can call "The New Jersey Successful Divorce Support Group" Our group!

Be well all
Rozman