The Rotary club & Rotaract club of Veenendaal are organizing the 9th edition of the annual walkathon. Available tracks: 10, 15, 25 & 40KM. This will be third year in a row for our group :)
More info: http://www.heuvelrugwandeltocht.nl/
Start & Finish: Canteen of voetbalvereniging GVVV, Verlengde Sportlaan 2, Veenendaal [Few mins walk from Veenendaal-west train station] http://www.heuvelrugwandeltocht.nl/informatie/bereikbaarheid
Geography of the area: Nationaal Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug We've walked in this area a few times and the landscape is so refreshing.
Please register online here: http://www.heuvelrugwandeltocht.nl/inschrijven
Cost: €6 + transaction fee
In your RSVP, please don't forget to mention the distance you signed up for!
* For those who are doing 40KM, please note my plan: reach the Sporthall at ~ 08:10 and start walking at ~ 08:20. The train
reaches Veenendaal West at 08:08.
* I am looking for coordinator(s) for the group(s) doing 15 & 25KM. Anyone interested? Please leave your contact info in the
comments below. You can also join the 40KM group at 08:20 :) I would assume that the first few KMs to be the same!
* Do not forget to get a printout of the registration receipt.
* Don't forget the usual stuff: umbrella/cap, camera, sandwich, drinks etc
* PLEASE note my number: [masked]
See you all next weekend :)