Did you make a New Year resolution to get out more & be sportive this year? Well then, time to put the words into action :) Check out this interesting walkathon along the beach, dunes and a National park. This is the fourth edition - both for the event organizers and our group :) See our previous events: 2011, 2012 & 2013
Official site: http://www.30vanzandvoort.nl/
Please register yourself online.
(apparently only in Dutch; If you need any help, let me know)
Registartion Cost: € 12,00 (note: you need to register online in advance; there's no on-the-spot registration)
How to reach the starting point by train/bus/car: http://www.30vanzandvoort.nl/bereikbaarheid/
* Meeting point: The START banner in front of the white tent: http://goo.gl/plAQK Time: 09:00.
* When you get your registration letter by mail, it'll contain a small blue booklet. That's the stempelkaart, which you'll have to get stamped at regular intervals on the day of walk. The first one is at the white tent. Get your card stamped before you come to the meeting point.
* Plan for the day: For those who are taking the train from Amsterdam, note the schedule:
08:19 Amsterdam Centraal platform 1, reaching Zandvoort at 08:49
* The start tent is about 10 mins walk from Zandvoort station. See the booklet for the route. There'll be lot of signs & tons of people walking towards it; you can't miss it.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: We'll be waiting till 09:15 near the MEETING POINT for the rest of the group to catch up. If you are not there by 09:15, you are on your own. We'll not be waiting for anybody.
* Please note my number: [masked]
* Don't forget the usual stuff: good shoes, drinks, sandwiches, camera, umbrella, etc
* And of course, don't forget to bring the stempelkaart!!
Questions/comments? Please post it below.