addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Climbing-Day minus 3... discount.

Climbing-Day minus 3... discount.

NearlydutchDan
NearlyDutchDan
Amsterdam, NL

Dear future indoor climbers,

I expect you're almost as excited as I am about Saturdays intro Lesson

We most definately qualify for the group discount so the lesson will only cost 18.50 each

Once again the Klimhal would like to offer a discount to anyone who enjoys the Introduction lesson and after wants to take the next step. The Beginners Course.

If you enjoy the climbing on Saturday (and I am sure you will) and want to do more then you'll need to follow a Beginners course.

The course consists of 4 lessons where you learn much more technique and practice safety procedures. You'll expand on all the aspects touched on in your Introduction lesson plus lots more.

The price for this course is normally 85euro, however anyone who signs up on Saturday can get a discounted price of 70euro.

N.B This offer is limited to people signing up on saturday. Just let the staff know if you are interested.

OK well in any case you're going to love the climbing experience, it is definately something to be remembered even if you never choose to climb anything more than the stairs ever again.

Please do try and arrive a little early on Saturday as once the lesson starts it's difficult to join in half way through - oh and if you are not coming please change your RSVP.

thanks, I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday and if you have any questions / worries then just get in touch.

Daniel

www.amsterdamclimbers.com­