addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Tomorrow is the big day - Introduction Lesson

Tomorrow is the big day - Introduction Lesson

NearlydutchDan
NearlyDutchDan
Amsterdam, NL
Dear would-be-climbers ,

another EXCELLENT response, I hope you're all excited about the Introduction lesson tomorrow - I know I am.

Things to remember:
- Bring loose fitting / sports clothes and a sense of advanture.
- Try and arrive a little early to give yourself time to change and register.
- If you need to change your RSVP please do it as soon as you can.

The klimhal are again offering a discount for the full Beginners course. Read about it on their website

If you like the Introduction lesson and want to take it further the klimhal run the beginners course where you learn to begome a born again climber

The course usually costs 85euro, if you sign up tomorrow it's available at only 70euro.

N.B. This discount is only avaialbe if you book tomorrow.

Regardless of whether you ever climb again, you'll love the experience of trying,

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and if there any questions feel free to ask

Dan.

http://amsterdamclimbers.com/­