The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Afterwork Surf and Surf Class Grp2

Meetup details changed: Afterwork Surf and Surf Class Grp2

Joanna
user 11261585
Bristol, GB
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/NL-Adventurers/events/75815632/­

When: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:30 PM (LATEST! as we need to allow walking time, sizing and getting into wetsuit time to be ready for the 7pm class!!)

TUESDAY WILL RAIN IN THE MORNING BUT BY THE EVENING WE WILL HAVE FANTASTIC SURF LESSON CONDITIONS! SUN & SWELL 

Where: Zandvoort Train Station
Zandvoort
Zandvoort

Price: EUR15.00 per person

Payment for to be made to bank account: ABN Amro -

Account Name JSJ RICHARDS   Account Number 578298570

DESCRIPTION :SURF NIGHT 7TH AUG

or via PAYPAL    jsj.richards@yahoo.com

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes" Payment to be received no later than Sunday 5th August)

Paid class members are definite confirmed RSVP's and will be included in the class, unpaid members will have the RSVP changed to "NO" and will be emailed a notification.

Monday 6th Aug 13:00pm the RSVP list will be updated, NO REMINDER OF PAYMENT WILL BE SENT, not because I don't want to ... it really is because I have no time!

The members on the waiting list you will be emailed a notification to jump straight in 

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you on the water 

-Joanna

You can always get in touch with me via email.