The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › FINAL EMAIL: Dudes and Dudettes - We are Wakeboarding!!

FINAL EMAIL: Dudes and Dudettes - We are Wakeboarding!!

Joanna
user 11261585
Bristol, GB
Hi People,

The attendee list is now closed.  The price deal was limited and then on top of that specific to groups of 4, we have 7 confirmed attendee's (1 space remaining  ) filling one space is easy so it really is 1st email email request received the place is your's as the waiting list is under manual control .

EWA, DAMIAN, and SANDRA + "moi" (Myself again) are on 1st refusal list for the other 4 tickets for another date in October (as they have already paid! and a refund is still possible).

The RSVP's of the following have has been changed BY ME to a 'No' and are therefore removed from the attendee list.

Aleksandra, Errico, Demi, ALBA AGUIRRE.
Sorry if the following seem brutal, (where what is "said or written" and what is "understood or heard" this can sometimes be the case) so hear goes....

MOST ORGANISERS are individuals/expats who work and openly share our interest with everyone. Where group discounts/ ticket number are of consequence to us as billed individuals - It matters.  Your RSVP inactions for a ticketed/group number limitation event (especially after a "yes"), is truly unfair to us (the organisers)  and ESPECIALLY when there is a waiting list and there are group members who are on the waiting list.

**Rhiannon, Thanks for explaining your doubts for the day- HUUGE GOOD LUCK ON THE DAM TO DAM!! I'm throwing best wishes, love and support to you - MAKE US PROUD SWEETIE!!! and thank you to the members that RSVP'd "no" as they allowed arrangements to be finalised  .

Water temperature expected to be approx 15c, you will be in a mega warm full wetsuit so you won't feel cold! ... PLUS we won't have the discomfort of "off shore winds" (which can be spicy at times even when the air temperature is 15c) because there isn't any!  (Lake temperatures always seem warmer)

I will my TG-810 camera with me http://www.meetup.com/NL-Adventurers/photos/10658212/­)

Should anyone wish to pop by to join for a drink or a "hello" to the other water freaks present you are of course welcomed to come over and cheer us on the lake  My number is 0634 228817 please do text or call me if you have any questions or concerns.

with thanks and appreciation of all of you,

Joanna