The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Parachute Jump!

Parachute Jump!

A former member
Post #: 1
This is something i would like to do!
Depends how much training is needed to pull this off!
don't know if it can be done 1 time.

http://www.youtube.co...­
Tim
user 8295127
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 12
Me too!!!! There are like three places in the Netherlands where you can do that, and there's no training required if you're okay with a tandem jump. But that's all I know.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I have been planning to do this for quite some time! I checked this out when I was still living in Stockholm and there you dont need any training if you tandem jump with a trained person. This is the most common way of doing it and the larger organisations arange these kind of jumps. I dont think it should be any different in Amsterdam.

Let me know if you guys are serious about going. Im in!
A former member
Post #: 3
I think this is a great idea, Im definately interested.
A friend of mine did it, and its awesome and you dont need any training for that you jump in tandem with someone else and its a bit pricy, I think it costs around 100 till 150eur per person..
A former member
Post #: 79
I've done this in Kent, England in 1990 but without an instructor. We had to do 8hrs course so we could jump solo and the course has landing simulations and explanation of the various styles of flight, navigation, trouble shooting and the general basics.
Tandem is nice if you want the rush but solo is much more empowering, frightening but rewarding.
A former member
Post #: 82
I mean 1996