addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Anyone want to go hiking or biking?

Anyone want to go hiking or biking?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,
Really missing my dose of outdoor adventure and cabin fever is setting in!
I am keen to get outside regardless of the weather! Anyone keen to meet up for hikes or biking or other outdoor adventures then send me a message smile
Cheers
Julie
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Julie

I'm also missing fresh air!! I'm not sure how extreme you are thinking when it comes to hiking/biking but did you have anything in mind?

Suzanne
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Suzanne,
Well I am keen just to get out! There is a walk called the Marsen Route that is 8kms that might be nice to start with! can't trust this weather too muchsmile It is in Het Twiske just north of Amsterdam.
What did you have in mind?
Julie
A former member
Post #: 2
Is a pity that i am living in Rotterdam because I would like to participate.

Cheers
juan
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Julie

That sounds great. Strangely enough my boyfriend and I drove past Het Twiske recently as I had never heard of it before so it is on our hit list. Would love to do the walk it sounds great.

My mobile no is 0654323599. Maybe drop me a text and we can swap email addresses. I don't wish to add it here as I may get lots of spam!!!

Hear from ya soon.

Suze
A former member
Post #: 99
Hi guys
Let me know when you plan to do the walk and I'll be happy to post it for others to join and make the both of you hosts, chances are there will be a few interested including myself

Suze, careful with posting your mobile number also, because non-members might be able to see discussion boards
The best way to message members is via "Send an Email" of course only if the member allowed it in their setting.

A former member
Pl. suggest some dates! I would love to join you guys for a nice hike together. Anything up to 15 kilometers is fine with me for an average saterday or sunday, provided there is not too much sleet and wind and rain. smile
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi all

I'm just trying to get in touch with Julie as we speak and we shall then gather some dates between us and see who is up for a hike/walk.

We will be in touch soon with dates.

Suzanne
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi all,
How about a walk in The Twiske this Sunday the 3rd of Jan.
There is a 8km walk (which is more suitable for dry weather) or a 16km walk (which we can shorten if it is too long, or cold, or wet lol). I am keen just to go with the flow and do what the majority wants to do.
There is a possibility of a ride from Amsterdam or Zaandam station.
You can get bus 92 from Zaandam or bus 93 from Amsterdam. By car is it easy to find.
I thought we could meet at the visitors center at 11.00.
Let me know if you are keen and i will try to get this event posted.
Cheers and Happy New Years
Julie

Bereikbaarheid per OV
Vanuit Amsterdam CS en Zaandam CS: kunt u bus 92 nemen: uitstappen in Oostzaan halte Kolkweg (voor de hoofdingang) of halte Kerkbuurt (voor bezoekerscentrum Het Twiske en haven De Roemer) Vanaf de Kerkbuurt in Oostzaan loopt u in ongeveer 20 minuten naar bezoekerscentrum Het Twiske. Bus 93 van Amsterdam CS naar het busstation in Purmerend v.v. rijdt langs de oostkant van Het Twiske. Voor de vertrektijden wordt u verwezen naar de OV webpagina http://www.9292ov.nl/...­
A former member
hello Julie
nice idea indeed and I cross the fingers for the weather
see you on Sunday
ciao roberta