addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Anyone want to go hiking or biking?

Anyone want to go hiking or biking?

A former member
Post #: 1
I will come as well!
A former member
Post #: 2
love the idea and would LOVE to participate..but there's no way i'm going to be out hiking in this weather!:) but please do keep us all posted, maybe we can organize more outings in the spring?
Adriana
user 6884291
Den Haag, NL
Post #: 2
I prefer to go Biking:-)
Michelle
user 11113218
Heemstede, NL
Post #: 7
Hi there

Im also interested in hiking and biking so please keep me posted on any days out being planned.

Im also keen on going on some weekends walking/cycling to the east of holland; around limburg/maastricht and also into Germany; so let me know if anyone else would fancy it and I can start getting some plans organised for the summer.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

I'm also interested in hiking or biking. Both sounds fine to me, so count me in please. Maastricht or Germany would be nice!
A former member
Post #: 3
I am also interested in activities like hiking or biking so please count on me.

Cheers
juan
Michelle
user 11113218
Heemstede, NL
Post #: 19
Hi

Sounds like theres some good interest here going on....for me top on my list is a weekend cycling in Maastricht...So will have a look into this if people are interested...

For me end April / early May works well and particularly making the most of these bank holidays we get then....

Ive also heard that the islands in the Northof Holland (texel for eg) are really nice so that could be agood location for over the summer, if anyone wants to volunteer for organising that one!

A former member
Post #: 118
Michelle
Great idea, I can easily post it an event and you could host it..please send me a msg (You know my private e-mail) and I'll be glad to arrange it
Michelle
user 11113218
Heemstede, NL
Post #: 30
Hi guys

What do people think of going that first weekend of May?

Assuming most people will be off work Friday and out celebrating Thus night/Fri for Queens day; the Sat/Sun 01/ 02 May could be a good time to get away for a days cycling in and then an overnight stay and another day if so desired.

Maastricht to start with?

Let me know how the dates suits people first! Thanks
Venkat
svenkat
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 17
sounds great :) i am in!