addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Marathon / training partners

Marathon / training partners

Michelle
user 11113218
Heemstede, NL
Post #: 13
Hi there

Im keen on finding some training / running partners in the Amstelveen / Uithoorn / Aalsmeer area particularly to liven up long runs at the weekend.

Im doing a marathon in Ireland actually in April and itd be great if theres anyone else doing a marathon around the same time for some training sessions together.

I know a little early yet but Im also starting to think about what marathon to do in Autumn/winter this year and would be great to find other people to train with / participate in the same marathon; whether thats in the netherlands or further afield.

A former member
Post #: 1
HI Michelle,
May be I can help you.. sometimes I train with 2 friends @ the A'dam Bos or on the dunes on the sea side..
One is living in A'veen, keen on weekend runs, perfect for 1hr training :-)
And the other instead is training for marathons but leaving in A'dam.
In some way both can help you. Let me know if you would like to know more.
Cheers
Michelle
user 11113218
Heemstede, NL
Post #: 17
Hi yeah yes please let me know more details. Both locations are great for running,particularly the dunes which I go to sometimes as its a bit more varied! And would be much more fun going with other people. I can easily get to Adam/the coast /dunes on public transport. So yes any more details you have are welcome thanks. Michelle
A former member
Post #: 119
Whenever you decide on a date, let me know and I can put it up as an event so more ppl can join
Both of you can host it and I'll join you in spirit from behind my p.c. screen :P
Kaz H.
user 11180174
Haarlem, NL
Post #: 11
Hi,

I am guessing you have been training hard already for the Marathon since it is coming up soon. I am not training for a Marathon, but would not mind being in marathon shape. Evenings are best for me, and with daylight saving, it is easy enough to get out at 6 or 7 pm and not be completely in the dark.

I am game if you need some extra training time.

Kaz