addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Climbing is a state of mind :-)

Climbing is a state of mind :-)

NearlydutchDan
NearlyDutchDan
Amsterdam, NL
Hi all,

I hope you're all excited about Saturday tongue

The Klimhal is so impressed with the number of people interested in the Introduction lesson that they want to offer a special discount of 20 euro shock to anyone who after the lesson wants to follow the Beginners class.

Our Introduction lesson is really just a taster, in the Beginners class you'll learn a lot more about climbing technique and safety - I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys the Introduction lesson and wants to climb again. smile

The class is spread over 4 evenings.

The price - 65 euro (normally 85) only applies if you make the decision and pay on Saturday confused

The course can be done on:
- Friday; 15, 22, 29 oktober and 5 november from 1930-2130, max 12 people
- Friday: 12, 19, 26 november and 3 december from 1930-2130 max 12 people

Or 1 of our other regular courses on tuesday/sunday:
Beginnerscursus : sunday 10 Oktober 2010 ~ 17.00-19.00 uur.
Beginnerscursus : tuesday 19 Oktober 2010 ~ 19.00-21.00 uur.
Beginnerscursus : sunday 7 November 2010 ~ 17.00-19.00 uur.

Anyway, the GYM asked me to pass in this info, if you've any questions you can ask me or (probably better) the GYM.

Daniel.