Nov 22, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I invite you to come watch a video of "the early days of NLP", an interview of Robert Dilts and Tim Hallbom. I will introduce the topic and give complementary explanations at the end.
The Film "The early days of NLP":
- Gain some real insights into how NLP techniques were developed
- anecdotes and stories about the founding days of NLP
- What kind of work John Grinder did before he become a professor of Linguistics at the University of Santa Cruz
- How NLP 'really' got its name
- What Richard Bandler was like as a young person
- Where anchoring came from, and how it changed the world.
- How eye accessing cues (reading of eye movements) were discovered
- What Milton Erickson was like as a little boy, and how his polio influenced him in becoming one of the greatest hypnotherapists in the world
- And much, much more!"
Price: free donation
I am looking forward to share this moment with you. Best, Philipp