addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NOA Book Club Message Board Discuss The Books › "I Love You, Beth Cooper" Open Discussion

"I Love You, Beth Cooper" Open Discussion

Heather
Heather...
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 17
What did everyone think?
Heather
Heather...
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
When the movie comes out I'm planning on making a special NOA Book Club meeting so we can go and see it.

I still can't get over the "Werecow" part. biggrin

(Yes, I realize I'm a bit of a dork responding to my own thread, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling)
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Heather!

Yes the werecow was one of the best parts of the book. I had a nice time with you and Anna. And I made it out of there without buying anything except coffee!!! LOL...

Oh, the book that I am reading is "The Witch of Portobello" by Paul Coehlo if you are interested.

I started "Sparrow" and I can tell it isn't going to be a light read. But the lady who helped me find it at B & N in Burnsville told me it was great.

Talk to you soon!